As I get older I realize that I like to invest my money into quality statement pieces – whether they are refined and neutral in color or have a touch of sparkle – if I like it I buy it! In no particular order I have listed what I want for Christmas below. I hope you like!
1. Olivia Pope wine glasses from Kate Spade
2. Lauren Marini Black Betty Pumps – because I’m a girl who LOVES a statement shoe!
3. Frends x Baublebar Layla Headphones – All my friends know me as the quintessential girly girl so these are SO me, not to mention my favorite shade of pink (rose gold)
4. Nike Free Run Floral Roshe – I’d add cute laces to really turn it up a notch!
5. Mansur Garviel Saffiano Large Bucket Bag – Obsessed with the simplicity of this bag and how spacious it is
6. Kiehl’s Clearly Corrective Skin Brightening Exfoliator – My friend Tiffany (a fab beauty Director for Nordstroms) loves this and quite frankly I take her advice on any of the latest products to keep my skin glowing and even!
7. ASOS Oversized Coat With Waterfall Drape – Can’t ever have enough Winter coats!
8. Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera – This camera is perfect to capture all the best moments with my friends & family printed on Polaroids! Reminds me of the 90s
9. Deco Sesame Bag – Have you seen JessieADORE bags?! Done and done!
10. How To Be Parisian Wherever You Are – I hope to go to France to visit my cousins next year and this will give me inspiration!
11. Prada 49mm Retro Sunglasses – I just love fun sunglasses lol
12. Sade Graphic T-shirt – Good layering piece!
13. #GirlBoss – Sophia Amaruso has an inspiring story of growing a small business into a million dollar brand and I’m curious to read about it.
14. GlossyBox Subscription – I’m no beauty expert, but I’ve become intrigued with learning about products that properly cleanse and hydrate your skin. I love what Harper’s Bazaar has done with curating a box that lets you try the latest in luxury beauty products and I look forward to sharing them with you in product reviews!
15. St. Lauryn T-shirt – Stylish way of paying grand tribute to a music legend!
16. Harlem Soap – This company was gracious enough to give me product samples of their soap and I love it! I plan to order the Orange and Lemongrass
What’s on your Christmas wish list?!
Let me know!